My little guy was in need of a few more pairs of PJs and I decided I wanted to try this pattern out. I love a free pattern! I lengthened the shirt for growing room and added a bottom band. Basically I was lazy and didn’t feel like hemming and I had the rib knit out.
The grey rib knit in my stash was about 4 inches shorter than the required length for the neckband, so it’s a bit bunchy along that piece since I stretched what I had to fit. I also cut the sleeves into short sleeves and the armbands were cut for wrists so they are a bit on the tight side. Luckily they stretch. If I have to I’ll chop them off and add new, bigger ones.
And I was excited to finally use more of my tags. I know the little man will love this dinosaur!